Posted by Thursday, March 19, 2015

#repost....ikea, styling, bar carts...


While browsing one of my favorite blogs ever The Every Girl, I came across a post I thought I'd share. In the next couple months I will be moving into a new place (townhouse) with my roomies and I plan on doing an entire decor revamp. Since transitioning from college girl to career women, I want my home to match, which includes an office and chic bar cart. Long story short I cam across the 3 Ways to Style and Use Ikea's Kallax (Expedit) Shelf post and had to share. One particular style stood out to me the most, the bar car! Ahhhhh, this is like my dream bar cart. Especially since I'm going for chic decor and neutral color palette (grey, mint, blush, cream and maybe a pop of silver). While I'm still deciding on a home, the thought of designing my new place is super exciting and I cannot wait until the day comes. So head over to The Every Girl blog to see the full post and links to items listed in each style. 


( All pictures are sourced from The Every Girl)



Once I narrow down my style, design and possibly sketches, the fun part will be sourcing for the perfect design pieces. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love saving money, using discounts, coupons and sales to my advantage. So when styling my home I plan to do most of my sourcing at one of my favorite places the thrift store! You can find so many vintage pieces for little to nothing and with a little TLC, they'll fit perfectly into your home. Also I love shopping at TJ Maxx, Target, Ross and of course my go to IKEA. I will make sure to take advantage of awesome DIYs and those IKEA hacks I love to search on Pinterest, to show you don't have to spend a million dollars to have your home look like a million dollar home. And Of course I plan to share all of my finds, designs and prettiness with you all. 








Stay Tuned for my Style Design Feature!

Happy Styling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @_glitterplay